Thursday, February 10, 2011

Valentine's Day

I finished these a while ago, but didn't want to post them until my out-of-state family received there valentine's in the mail. My girls and I had way to much fun putting these together. Making a fist and holding it in the air for the camera got a few giggles, but when they got to stick the sucker in the print they couldn't stop laughing. As hard as we tried, the baby just wouldn't cooperate with the whole fist idea. We kept trying to give her marshmallows and have her reach up to get them, but the little thing was just to smart, she would just get up and run to where the bag was. I finally gave up, and did a separate card for her. Although I must admit, I like her card just as well.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments: